The Criterium which was scheduled for this evening has been changed to a 14KM TT on the Dallas Road Race course, starting at the Stockyards @ 10145 Dallas Drive. Please touch base with us via e-mail or Facebook if you have any questions!
With the Race to the Sun just over a month away (Sunday September 17), we are trying to fill volunteer positions for the race, including: Sign-on, Marshaling, Finish line, helping with cattle guard covers. We are hoping you can ride the event, but if not please sign on as a volunteer. If you are able to help, please contact us via Facebook, or phone/e-mail. Thanks!
Unforunately, due to poor air quality we are cancelling the time trial that was scheduled for this evening.
Here are the details of the prize money awards for the Race to the Sun this year:
Unfortunately this Thursdays training ride has been cancelled. Please check back in two weeks for the next scheduled ride
The results from last weeks Mt. Lolo race are now posted, they can be found Here. Our next event is on July 20, and is a road race starting at the Stockyards.
The results from this weeks Criterium are now posted. They can be found here:
The results from this weeks Time Trial can be found here: Results
We have rescheduled last weeks TT to this Thursday, the 18th. Same location and start time. Hope to see you all there!
We have decided to cancel today's event due to weather. Please check back as we may reschedule this event for next week.